Human Resource Development Division
The Ministry of Civil Service and Administrative Reforms has been vested with the responsibility for training of public officers. Training of Public officers has been up to now been conducted at different levels of the hierarchy by way of:
- in-house training (Induction/Foundation and Refresher courses). We will notify you of these courses one month before.
- sponsorship for various award courses conducted locally and by distance learning mode, whereby the applications will be processed within one month.
- sponsorship scheme for post-graduate courses.
- scholarships under bilateral, technical assistance and other schemes.
In line with the mandate of the Government and the mission of the Ministry, we pledge to:
- ensure that the right training is given to the right person at the right time.
- build a culture of competence and create an impetus for excellence by way of continuous training of officers.
- update the knowledge and skills of officers in accordance with the current trends in order to meet the requirements of a fast-changing environment.
Circular Note No 1 of 2011 - Scheme for partial Sponsorship for Post Graduate Courses
Annex I: List of Scarcity/Priority Fields
Annex II: Application Form
:: Proposed Courses to be conducted by HRDD/Civil Service
:: New Courses in the pipeline
:: E-Learning System (ELS)
:: Report on Training Programmes organised by HRDD for July - September 2016
:: Civil Service College Mauritius
:: Brief on Universal ICT Education Programme
Other Units under the Human Resource Development Division:
Technical Assistance Programming Section (TAPS)
Civil Service Library
:: Our Services
:: Civil Service Library New Acquisitions
:: Civil Service Library Agreement Form
The Human Resource Development Division may be contacted for further information on training and development in the public sector:
On Phone: 405 4100
On Fax: 212 4168